changing the station by steering wheel buttons

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 12:30 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Brav
No attitude or animosity intended mate - happy motoring
Now dont you go pulling that brotherly love stuff on me ..... LOL.

Cheers.
Old 06-16-2004, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GL320CDI / C63 Edition 507 Coupe (EDP) / E63 S (on order) / G500 / Smart Brabus
Originally posted by miroj
I can only suggest that it takes more energy to fart around than it does to pull out the facts. For one thing is makes the facts look thinner and makes 1 page of information stretch over 3 pages.

Personally I judge a forum by how many part numbers and hard core facts it produces. Thank god for MBenzNL is what I think.

Personal opinion does not make cars go faster or better ....... so why spread attitude.
Maybe you could help us by example by producing a higher "facts" (well, correct ones) to "fluff" ratio! I think that your example in this thread could be better, if you are going to make suggestions we should follow.

I mean, if you can do this all before you leave.

Granted, "facts" can be subjective, strangely enough. And once that is realized, then why even bother debating any of these issues? Let's just move on to the next "fact"... I will.

-s-
Old 06-16-2004, 02:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
W211 2005 CDI, X166 2013 350 BT, 997.1 2008 C4S
Scorchie chill

Scorchie,
I believe your intentions are good. However, for newcomers such as myself, the helpful suggestions may be misinterpreted. Yes, the search button is great but sometimes a quick question among "fellow friends" is appropriate without creating amnimosity.
Best Regards and happy motoring,
Jay
Old 06-16-2004, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E-500
Re: Scorchie chill

Originally posted by saffrontiger
Scorchie,
I believe your intentions are good. However, for newcomers such as myself, the helpful suggestions may be misinterpreted. Yes, the search button is great but sometimes a quick question among "fellow friends" is appropriate without creating amnimosity.
Best Regards and happy motoring,
Jay
Unless....that same question (or questions) come up once or twice a week. It does get very old and tiresome. It would be refreshing to have someone new ask how to search to see if a question has been discussed before.

I don't see anything wrong with Scorchie's attitude. I do have a problem with people who are very new to the forum getting their panties in a knot over someone's real or imagined "attitude".

This is, of course just my humble opinion...