E500 4matic Wagon lowering module question - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz Sedans > E-Class (W211)
E500 4matic Wagon lowering module question >

E500 4matic Wagon lowering module question

Notices
E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Old 02-06-2019, 03:23 AM

E500 4matic wagon

Forgive me if this question has been asked/answered many times before. Tried searching both via the forum as well as the old standby of google by site: with no luck either. Maybe my mistake is not asking the question in the right way.

I am looking over the Programa lowering module and for some reason the E500 is not listed as being supported, but pretty much every other version is. I emailed Programa last week, but have not gotten any response.

This one is what I am looking at.
Programa Lowering Module

Anyone with a S211 E500 4matic Wagon with the Airmatic Dual Control running a lowering module.

I live in Tucson, the land of speed bumps in every damn neighborhood so I can't do lowering links (plus I don't like the camber issues that cruising with a lowered car causes).

Before I plop down the $450 plus shipping I am hoping I can get a definitive answer from someone that has done it.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:53 PM

E500 4matic wagon
looks like it's the correct one

just got a response from Programa. This is the correct one for the e500, in case anyone else recently getting a s211 e500 was wondering the same thing.