Rear climate control display with Thermatic 2 zone system

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E-Class W211
Rear climate control display with Thermatic 2 zone system

Hi,
I got some parts from car with a four-zone air condition. I have a thermatic 2 zone system, but I would like to plug the rear digital panel so it only displays the numbers set up on front panel, even if the rear controls won't work. Somebody tried it here?
Thanks for answers.
Old 04-30-2019, 01:18 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
slk280
Originally Posted by Tecc
Hi,
I got some parts from car with a four-zone air condition. I have a thermatic 2 zone system, but I would like to plug the rear digital panel so it only displays the numbers set up on front panel, even if the rear controls won't work. Somebody tried it here?
Thanks for answers.
I wanted to know too. I already installed the rear digital display, but dont have the cable to connect. Can you please let me know the part # for the cable to connect the rear digital display?? (the part # is on the cable itself). Thank you
Old 04-30-2019, 12:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,730 Likes on 1,380 Posts
1922 Ford Model T / no OBD
I put 4-zones climatronic on my 2-zones car for benefit of sensor reading on it. It was plug & play, but car health scan was showing different climatronic as error.
Did not play with rear controller, but I assume that when you replace both and run the extra wire, it should work.