Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2019, 01:16 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-
Lightbulb Plug and Play LED Kits!

W211 owners,

Looking for your next mod? How about something that'll give your car a refreshed, crisp, OEM+ look?

We've got just the solution - a fully plug and play LED retrofit kit! Take your pick of interior/exterior lights, headlights, or both - and rest assured we'll get you the bulbs you need, in the quantities you need, at the quality you want!

Everything is beam-pattern tested, warrantied for a year, and supported for a lifetime. Find more info on our website here!

We're here to answer any questions - just reply to this thread or email info@svnsales.com!

Looking forward to earning your business,
Viru

Old 05-14-2019, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 692 Likes on 504 Posts
2013 ML350 Bluetec
What brand of bulbs do you use? Are the color temperatures all the same? Any CANBUS issues with the exteriors, especially the blinkers? I looked on your site but see nothing for the W211...
Old 05-16-2019, 10:17 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-
Originally Posted by rapidoxidation
What brand of bulbs do you use? Are the color temperatures all the same? Any CANBUS issues with the exteriors, especially the blinkers? I looked on your site but see nothing for the W211...
I have a scattering of brands/suppliers I use - it comes down to the best design and quality bulb for a specific application (ie. vehicle reflector design and bulb base type factored in). All bulbs are bench tested for function, and color verified. For example, all of my "White" bulbs sit just around 6000K! I use CANBUS compliant bulbs to avoid error messages, and keep the flashers working properly with either a solid state flasher relay or inbuilt resistor bulbs - based on vehicle needs.

I've published the page now - check it out: https://svnsales.com/products/2003-07-mercedes-e-class