MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   E-Class (W211) (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w211-20/)
-   -   Transmission jerks when I put in D or R (https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w211/745083-transmission-jerks-when-i-put-d-r.html)

tjts1 05-28-2019 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by benznyc (Post 7766402)
was cheaper to change the transmission moron!

Cheaper than a $28 TCC solenoid? Show me the receipt, fuktard.

benznyc 05-29-2019 01:36 PM

lol good luck with the "solenoid"
"tuff guy behind a computer cursing" lol i can see you are just a little kid that needs alot of growing up to do.

anyways when Mercedes have these problems 90% of the time its better and cheaper to change the transmission. BMW has the same problem also.

djmallya 06-15-2019 06:29 AM

We’re you able to resolve the issue? Mine is doing something similar, but when I disconnected the wires to the shifter and reconnected them the car disengaged limp mode... for a while.

Hbryan2020 06-15-2021 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Malek Hussein (Post 7763211)
I'm going to check on the battery tomorrow and have it tested and shouldn't I be getting codes for the speed sensor? So weird how there weren't any warning signs of this happening.

I Am dealing with the same issue. During my research I read about the fact that there is two batteries in the Mercedes and the second auxiliary battery if it has low voltage can cause that problem.. didn't see anybody else mentioning it thought I would give you a heads up. Also if it is plate or speed sensor it's code p0715.. I replaced the entire plate and the speed sensor and 13 pun connector with a lot off of Amazon for $68. You don't need to take it to a dealership and you don't need to have them order a special place that nobody else can get. Check your auxiliary battery and your main battery. If you don't have a scanner that can clear the codes out of the TCM no matter how many times you fix it it's not going to go at a limp mode and you're definitely in limp mode.

VeteranUSMC 11-10-2021 07:28 AM

P0715 Transmission input/Turbine Speed Sensor

Originally Posted by Hbryan2020 (Post 8357184)
I Am dealing with the same issue. During my research I read about the fact that there is two batteries in the Mercedes and the second auxiliary battery if it has low voltage can cause that problem.. didn't see anybody else mentioning it thought I would give you a heads up. Also if it is plate or speed sensor it's code p0715.. I replaced the entire plate and the speed sensor and 13 pun connector with a lot off of Amazon for $68. You don't need to take it to a dealership and you don't need to have them order a special place that nobody else can get. Check your auxiliary battery and your main battery. If you don't have a scanner that can clear the codes out of the TCM no matter how many times you fix it it's not going to go at a limp mode and you're definitely in limp mode.

I have P0715 coming up. I am obviously stuck on Limp Mode. Also from time to time I step on the gas in it takes a while to get going? Are you 100% positive i need to replace the plate? Is it possible for me to do the work myself? How difficult is it to get to the plate anyway? Where exactly is the speed sensor located on the ML 350 year 2003?