E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Good body shops in NYC?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2004 | 11:30 AM

Good body shops in NYC?

Hi guys, my fathers 03 E320 recieved a fairly large dent above the rear driver side wheel, careless drivers in chinatown . Tried to do the paintless dent removal but they said the area was too large. Anyways, the dealer recommended that the best way to repair is to goto a body shop for about 600 dollars. I was wondering if anyone could help us find a respectable body shop for a fair price somewhere in the city.

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-16-2004 | 05:09 PM

body shop in nyc

I've used Marmin Collison on e73 st to repair my saab. they tend to be on the
expensive side but they do all of the insurance paperwork if you require it. They are fast and do good work.

there's also the autobahn service center on e91-- but they have only done tire changes for me so i don't know if they do bodywork nor the quality of their repair work..but they specialize in german cars.

hope this helps

Originally Posted by [-=Zero=-]
Hi guys, my fathers 03 E320 recieved a fairly large dent above the rear driver side wheel, careless drivers in chinatown . Tried to do the paintless dent removal but they said the area was too large. Anyways, the dealer recommended that the best way to repair is to goto a body shop for about 600 dollars. I was wondering if anyone could help us find a respectable body shop for a fair price somewhere in the city.

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-17-2004 | 12:23 PM

2014 E350 4Matic/2011 E350 4matic / 2003 E500 /2000 CLK 430
I used David's Autobody on West 55th street.
However, the Body Shop at MB Manhattan is still the best...
If its a leased car, use Davids if you are gonna keep it, spend the extra money and go with MB Manhattan.

Davids is a low volume shop, they are a father/son operation and do very nice work, they are honest and I have used them for years (unfortunately)
They really know how to blend paint on silver...