E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Any custom W211's ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2023 | 10:37 AM

2006 E500
Any custom W211's ?

I've seen a few pics on the internet of some bad@ss looking E class cars, but are there any out there now as the E has been around for some time.
I'm not a fan of some of the newer body styles, and frankly I don't want to cut up a late model.
The E has always caught my eye as the perfect sized 4 door, and enough real estate to make quite a statement.

Just curious if anyone is still playing with this body style in terms of styling, performance, customizations..

Old 08-28-2023 | 01:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by IIGW
I've seen a few pics on the internet of some bad@ss looking E class cars, but are there any out there now as the E has been around for some time.
I'm not a fan of some of the newer body styles, and frankly I don't want to cut up a late model.
The E has always caught my eye as the perfect sized 4 door, and enough real estate to make quite a statement.

Just curious if anyone is still playing with this body style in terms of styling, performance, customizations..

If I were to pick, this is the one. Stock looking with adjusted ride height . No tires that seem out of place ready to rub the body, or extremely cambered.