E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

How to get more power on w211 e200k?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2024, 04:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz E200 Kompressor w211 2004
How to get more power on w211 e200k?

Hello guys! I've recently got a w211 e200k 2004 and I was wondering what are some reasonable upgrades to make the car faster without harming the engine. Because from what I've heard ECU Tuning is not that good for the engine. What are your thoughts?
Old 03-17-2024, 04:46 AM

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
2004 e500
Ebay turbo kit. The bigger the better. I recommend the electric ones, they make cool noise. Or a leaf blower works just as well.

How much hp ate you looking to gain? Ryobi for 50hp, Milwaukee for 85hp, makita for 100+ hp.
Old 03-17-2024, 05:58 AM

[QUOTE=Sandygear;8940975]Ebay turbo kit. The bigger the better. I recommend the electric ones, they make cool noise. Or a leaf blower works just as well.

How much hp ate you looking to gain? Ryobi for 50hp, Milwaukee for 85hp, makita for 100+ hp.[/QUOTE

Is this forum full of losers like you? I ask a genuine question and some ******** who hasn’t been beaten in real life yet replies me this. You have issues with head?
Old 03-17-2024, 02:55 PM

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
2004 e500
Your question has been asked and answered many times. Seems you already found an answer yourself to do an ECU tune. Realistically how much horsepower do you want to gain out of a anemic 2 l? If you want significant horsepower then upgrade to an E-class with a larger engine. Adding a custom aftermarket Turbo is going to be the most significant way to gain power and the most expensive. Selling your current E-class and buying an E-class with a larger engine is going to be the most easiest stress free way of creating power.

another way to make it feel like you've gained horsepower is to gut the interior get rid of your hood get rid of your fenders get rid of your trunk might as well get rid of your windshield and other windows the reduced weight should make it feel much faster with the wind blowing on your face it almost feel like a motorcycle.
Old 03-18-2024, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Sandygear
Your question has been asked and answered many times. Seems you already found an answer yourself to do an ECU tune. Realistically how much horsepower do you want to gain out of a anemic 2 l? If you want significant horsepower then upgrade to an E-class with a larger engine. Adding a custom aftermarket Turbo is going to be the most significant way to gain power and the most expensive. Selling your current E-class and buying an E-class with a larger engine is going to be the most easiest stress free way of creating power.

another way to make it feel like you've gained horsepower is to gut the interior get rid of your hood get rid of your fenders get rid of your trunk might as well get rid of your windshield and other windows the reduced weight should make it feel much faster with the wind blowing on your face it almost feel like a motorcycle.

This is my first car, I don’t live in America, I live in a country where wages are lower than America, petrol prices are insanely high for the wages we get, the taxes for owning a higher CC car are high, and I have to explain this to an idiot like you sitting on forums typing with irony. If you don’t like the question, MOVE ON, nobody asked you to reply with your stupid attitude. Only thing I asked if it could be possible to get some horsepower ( I have no idea how many), without harming the engine. The reason I don’t buy another E class its because the car’s old and on the one I have I already have put a lot of money fixing its common problems and upgraded exterior so I know my car well, buying another E class would he a coinflip and hassle all over again.