E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Off Topic (warning) the word condom is used!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 05:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
E-class E300e Estate, Sprinter (stretched limo)
Off Topic (warning) the word condom is used!!

Church Organist
Miss Bea, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was much admired for her sweetness and kindness to all. One afternoon the vicar came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint living room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea. (no **** so far!!!)

As he sat facing her old pump organ, (is this it??) the young minister noticed a beautiful hand cut lead crystal glass bowl filled with water sitting on top of it. In the water floated, of all things, a condom. When she returned with the tea and scones, they began to chat.

The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist. “Miss Bea,” he said, “I wonder if you would tell me about this?” pointing to the hand cut lead crystal glass bowl. “Oh, yes,” She replied, “Isn’t it wonderful? I was walking through Torquay a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet, and it would prevent the spread of disease. And you know….. I haven’t had a cold all winter!!”

Merry Christmas everyone,
Regards,
John

A mild, misty morning in Torquay
Old 12-15-2004, 07:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by glojo
Church Organist
Miss Bea, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was much admired for her sweetness and kindness to all. One afternoon the vicar came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint living room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea. (no **** so far!!!)

As he sat facing her old pump organ, (is this it??) the young minister noticed a beautiful hand cut lead crystal glass bowl filled with water sitting on top of it. In the water floated, of all things, a condom. When she returned with the tea and scones, they began to chat.

The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist. “Miss Bea,” he said, “I wonder if you would tell me about this?” pointing to the hand cut lead crystal glass bowl. “Oh, yes,” She replied, “Isn’t it wonderful? I was walking through Torquay a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet, and it would prevent the spread of disease. And you know….. I haven’t had a cold all winter!!”

Merry Christmas everyone,
Regards,
John

A mild, misty morning in Torquay
you know theres an off topic section for this type of stuff right? in other words...

Old 12-15-2004, 08:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 Mercedes Benz S500L AMG Premium Plus
Very good John!

BklynBenz, I can't quite make up my mind of which of your 2 pics I prefer!!!
Old 12-15-2004, 09:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Build date 2-04 E500
I WANT MY TWO MINUTES BACK!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well John.
Old 12-16-2004, 05:17 AM

'04 E500
Hmmmm.... okkkkkkkkkkkkay?!?!
Old 12-16-2004, 07:24 AM
jav
Almost a Member!

Good one John!
Merry Chistmas to all.