E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Upgrades

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 04:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
E-class E300e Estate, Sprinter (stretched limo)
Hi Steve,
What beautiful pictures, your house looks similar to the gatehouse of Lord 'Fatbucks' estate.

We survived the 4 degees centigrade temperatures of the weekend and this morning it is a more respectacle 8 degrees. It must be down to global warming?

I certainly like the idea of your heated drive, as I would envisage even your 4Matic having problems negotiating the driveway? On second thoughts your driveway does not look too steep!

Regards,
John
A damp morning in Torquay

Last edited by glojo; 12-20-2004 at 04:49 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 Mercedes Benz S500L AMG Premium Plus
Originally Posted by SAguirre

You know how people in Arizona say: "Its not the Heat, its the humidity" The same applies to Colorado. I find 5 degrees Fahrenheit totally OK, as long as the humidity is under 20%.
Steve

I completely agree. We've had -5 degrees centigrade all weekend but at 90% humidity. 'tis a very dangerous time of year for brass monkeys!!!!

I like the idea of the heated driveway too. I'll need to look in to that for my but'n'ben.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
E-class E300e Estate, Sprinter (stretched limo)
Originally Posted by Fastbuck
I completely agree. We've had -5 degrees centigrade all weekend but at 90% humidity. 'tis a very dangerous time of year for brass monkeys!!!!

I like the idea of the heated driveway too. I'll need to look in to that for my but'n'ben.
Hi Fastbuck,
Thank goodness somewhere else has similar humidity, I thought our weather forecast was crazy, it is always either high eighties, to ninety percent. I picture this type of humidity in places like Singapore???

Thanks again,
John