Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 10:05 AM
ATS
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E500 / 2001 C240
Toronto Auto Show.

Just for those that are going, there is a 15% coupon available for 15% off all accerssories for your car.. Last year it was 50% and I bought lots of items..

Anyways.. You may have to ask for it, they pulled mine from under a counter at the boutique.

By the way, the great thing about Mercedes at the auto show is that they let you get in almost all of their cars (except one CLS, one R and one Maybach) .. You can't get in a single BMW. Porsche and Mercedes are going to get tons of business as people feel what is feels like to sit behind the wheel of a nice car.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 Mercedes Benz S500L AMG Premium Plus
Originally Posted by atssystems.com
Just for those that are going, there is a 15% coupon available for 15% off all accerssories for your car.. Last year it was 50% and I bought lots of items..

Anyways.. You may have to ask for it, they pulled mine from under a counter at the boutique.

By the way, the great thing about Mercedes at the auto show is that they let you get in almost all of their cars (except one CLS, one R and one Maybach) .. You can't get in a single BMW. Porsche and Mercedes are going to get tons of business as people feel what is feels like to sit behind the wheel of a nice car.

I've been invited to a preview of the CLS on Saturday prior to its UK launch. Can't wait... and I will be sitting in it even if I have to smash the side window! :p
Old 02-26-2005, 03:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 Mercedes Benz S500L AMG Premium Plus
Originally Posted by Fastbuck
I've been invited to a preview of the CLS on Saturday prior to its UK launch. Can't wait... and I will be sitting in it even if I have to smash the side window! :p

Thankfully I did not have to resort to violence, the car was open. CLS500 Black with Ruby Red seats. The interior quality was top notch as was the sticker price. £52k standard AND Xenons were a £1090 option!!! Very obvious sibling of the E with significant parts sharing as expected.

Not too sure of the large rear centre console with the double sliding covers. Nice car though!
Old 02-26-2005, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Originally Posted by atssystems.com

Enjoy the show. Did you determine that the Vision you saw or will see is the B or the R? The B Class is about 4200mm and the R is about 4900mm so the size will be obvious when you see them together. I am not metric schooled but that looks like about a 27" difference to me. Please shoot some pictures if the R Class is on display. Thanks