E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

How much can I expect to pay for E550 lease?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 06:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C350
How much can I expect to pay for E550 lease?

My next car, I am seriously considering an 2010 E550. Package 1, split folding rear seats, pano sunroof, spoiler, two tone wheels, and wheel lock as options. From MB website, retail came out to $66,250. I don't know where I can find the invoice on these prices. My credit is almost 800 so I should be able to get the lowest money factor available. And I plan on turning in my leased 2008 C350 three months early so I can start driving the E in June, instead of fall. I'd rather do the lease for 2 years rather than 3 years, at 10,000 miles per year. I will probably trade up for whatever the hot model is at that time. What do you guys think?
Old 02-03-2010, 09:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A couple of things to consider. According to my dealer, Pano roof option is very hard to get and is a "special order" situation. However, they may be able to "DX" a car from another dealer.

According to mbusa.com in the situation you described, your lease payment would be about 1,140 per month.

I was told several things about financing, first the next time that MB will have "better" financing is in the June/July time frame which could drive your monthly payments down. Second, no matter what car you end up with dealer inventories are much lower than they were and they have little incentive to "deal" on a popular car. Additionally the residuals are currently very low (53 to 55%). That means for a lease you will pay more than if the residuals were closer to 60%. My suggestion is do some homework (edmunds.com for a start), and then go to several dealers and discuss your preferences and see if they will play ball.

Good luck
The following users liked this post:
pb39374 (11-08-2020)