E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Mercedes installing remote starters now

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E350 4Matic w/sport package
Mercedes installing remote starters now

I have not been on the site in ages so not sure if this has been posted already but I just received this in the MB monthly newsletter:

Remote Starters Now Available For Most Mercedes-Benz Vehicles!

There's nothing worse than getting into a cold car in the middle of the winter, or a scorching hot car in the summer.

Now you can enjoy year round comfort when you step into your Mercedes-Benz! We're now offering remote starters for your Mercedes-Benz.

http://www.imakenews.com/mbwhiteplai...TvwQm,bfgnWjl8

I have a garage but would be useful for people who do not.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts
2023 Range Rover, 2020 MB S450
Yes, they do it for at least last 6 months ( at least at Brooklyn's MB) and it cost $1,500. Does it worth it for this price - it's another question.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by aeggroup
Yes, they do it for at least last 6 months ( at least at Brooklyn's MB) and it cost $1,500. Does it worth it for this price - it's another question.
Damn that's crazy, will just keep it in the garage!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts
2023 Range Rover, 2020 MB S450
Originally Posted by DieselNY
Damn that's crazy, will just keep it in the garage!
BTW....I didn't see you for awhile....are you still enjoying your MB ? How is it? Any problems so far ?
Mine had a one major problem with rear speaker’s sound. It took me three visits to my local Sovereign stealership to fix it. I hate Brooklyn's MB. When you go there - it's like they came to you for service, not you to them. They trying to convince you that problem you wanna fix is normal and there is no problem at all. Three f**** visits to fix simple rattle...at the end they found out missing screws on back panel....

GL..
Old 05-11-2010, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by aeggroup
BTW....I didn't see you for awhile....are you still enjoying your MB ? How is it? Any problems so far ?
Mine had a one major problem with rear speaker’s sound. It took me three visits to my local Sovereign stealership to fix it. I hate Brooklyn's MB. When you go there - it's like they came to you for service, not you to them. They trying to convince you that problem you wanna fix is normal and there is no problem at all. Three f**** visits to fix simple rattle...at the end they found out missing screws on back panel....

GL..
Hey all good no issues. Sucks to hear that, I know it is random from car to car just my last car the W211 kept friggen stalling on me with EMS issues or whatever its called and took 4-5 visits for them to fix it, then leaves a bad taste in your mouth because these local service guys are clueless. I use the dealer that I got my 211 from now the new 212, they are not happy about that fact I did not get the car from them but I still use them. I went their last month because I though the windows were messed up, kept jamming but they told me I was pulling to hard or something on the button to roll the window up because it would immediately roll down. I also had no idea why the heck one fog light in front and back were on and he told me I was pulling the light knob switch out too many clicks out and to keep it in the middle and something about in Germany they only use 1 fog light? odd.

Other than that which are not real issues, all is great...oh except I backed into my garage on my phone and busted the drivers side mirror! but I jimmyed it up real nice and even the dealer couldn't tell. I will get it fixed soon, its like $900.