E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Radio Volume & Oil Level issues on E350!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 03:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Radio Volume & Oil Level issues on E350!

E350 cgi radio volume question
Hi All,

I just have a couple of questions regarding my new E Class. I have the comand's volume always resetting itself to a relatively annoying medium level every time I get back into the car after having been out of it and switched the engine and ignition off for a while? Is it normal or shouldn't the last setting used be applied like most other cars?

One more question regarding engine oil level, do you guys use the dipstick like I do because you don't have an electronic reading on the dash or am I missing something? I can't find any other way of measuring the oil other than with the dipstick!!

Thanks,

Moody
Old 05-29-2010, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by Moodyfay
E350 cgi radio volume question
Hi All,

I just have a couple of questions regarding my new E Class. I have the comand's volume always resetting itself to a relatively annoying medium level every time I get back into the car after having been out of it and switched the engine and ignition off for a while? Is it normal or shouldn't the last setting used be applied like most other cars?

One more question regarding engine oil level, do you guys use the dipstick like I do because you don't have an electronic reading on the dash or am I missing something? I can't find any other way of measuring the oil other than with the dipstick!!

Thanks,

Moody
Radio volume should remain at the level you last had it set. At least mine does....

Dipstick. If oil is low you'll get a warning on the IC.

Be thankful they returned to using a dipstick.