E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Getting Pandora to work on MIP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 10:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 E63
Getting Pandora to work on MIP

No responses on the AMG forum, so I will give it a shot here...

Can someone please walk me through getting Pandora to work through the media interface plus on our vehicles. I have tried everything (including reading the manual!!) and I cannot get it to work. Any advice?

Thanks!
Old 11-09-2010, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 516 Likes on 432 Posts
07 E63 AMG, 10 C63 AMG, 07 E63 Designo, 07 E350, 09 C300, 07 C230
Well, I have an update. I bought the media Interface yesterday, and I have been messing around with it. Well today, I went to my local dealership MB of Alexandria, because I knew that Brian knew how to get this thing to working. When I messed with it, I got Pandora and the bluetooth streaming to work. But for the life of me, I couldn't get the phonebook to download to my COMAND. Well Brian, who is a salesman, bought one for his C350, and got the phonebook to download, and said that he could do it for my car as well. After messing around with it for 40 minutes, we got the blasted thing to work. man, am I happy now. The interface will work as advertized just be patience with it. But if you can't get to to work, I would go a Mercedes Service Advisor, and have them to fix it. I like you couldn't get it to work fully. But to try and help you, first off, de-authorize all pairings to start all over. There are 3 pairings that need to be accomplished, 1. media interface to car, 2. phone to interface, 3. phone to car. After number two was accomplished, I was able to download my contact list from my iphone.
But if I was you, I wouldn't mess with it anymore, let mercedes techs figure it out, that's what their paid for.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 W212, P2, Pano - 2011 ML-350 Bluetec, P1 - 2009 Specialized Rockhopper SL Comp 29
I stream Pandora from my iPhone w/o MI+. Check thread on Command engineering mode to turn on Bluetooth Audio. Only problem is, I have to de-authorize phone and re-pair everytime I restart the car. Seems to be a bug in the Command SW, probably why BT Audio isn't turned on by default. Well worth the effort on longer trips, don't do it for quick ones.