E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

iPhone Multimedia Playlist MB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 07:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E 300
iPhone Multimedia Playlist MB

Just got my new MB out of the dealership yesterday. I tried to hook up the iPhone and everything went smooth, however I've noticed that whenever I make a call and try to get back to my iPhone playlist, it would play but without sound.
It happens repeatedly and I've noticed that the only way to fix it is to unhook the iPhone and hook it back again.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem and what is actually going on??
Old 03-02-2011, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E 300
I guess no body is facing the same problem...eh!!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:02 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Current: 2011 W212 Previous: 2008 W211 2006 550 2001 Rover 1997 W210
You just posted your first post yesterday. Should give it some time for more responses.

I have a iTouch that is constantly connected to my car. When I start the car and have some different audio going ie. satelite, regular radio, cd, at startup, the iTouch seems to turn on by itself about a minute into my driving and I have to hit one of the buttons to get back to the satelite, regular radio, cd... A minor glitch but o well.

I have also seen the iTouch running at times by the aforementioned auto-turn on... and it seems to be playing but with no sound. I tried turning up the volume on the headunit when I noticed it with no sound and still nothing. I then switched to satelite and pretty much blew out my eardrums.

It seems to be glitchy, but I don't think it's a problem with my car or yours. Just the iPod connection with MB.