New sponsor - Wheel Experts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 12:08 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
New sponsor - Wheel Experts

To my fellow MBWorld members, now that Wheel Experts is on MBWorld as a sponsor I wanted to post a thread for Modulare Wheels in general and showcase some of the designs that we have run on a W212 so far. The new Modulare web site ( www.modularewheels.com ) is up and running and offers a great way to see the wheels in the Wheel Collection and check out the various finish colors and options using the Wheel Configurator.

The complete Modulare catalog can be downloaded in pdf format at the bottom of the Wheel Collection page.

Myself and the entire Wheel Experts team look forward to the opportunity to assist you with enhancing your already great vehicle. Please contact me directly via email or PM if you are interested in special pricing on any of the products we carry.

Here are some pictures of a W212 sport wearing 20" Modulare C11 wheels in satin black.

Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails New sponsor - Wheel Experts-benz-e-class-w212-001d.jpg   New sponsor - Wheel Experts-benz-e-class-w212-002d.jpg   New sponsor - Wheel Experts-benz-e-class-w212-003d.jpg   New sponsor - Wheel Experts-benz-e-class-w212-004d.jpg   New sponsor - Wheel Experts-benz-e-class-w212-005d.jpg  

Old 05-24-2011, 12:13 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Here is another W212 that we did with a set of 20" Modulare M2 wheels with a brushed finish and a very aggressive rear fitment.

Attached Thumbnails New sponsor - Wheel Experts-dscn2769_resize.jpg   New sponsor - Wheel Experts-dscn2772-1_resize.jpg   New sponsor - Wheel Experts-dscn2776_resize.jpg