E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Opinion.. E350 shifter

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 01:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E-350
Originally Posted by captj3
I can't figure that out either, down here nobody uses them...
I wanted to say that but you beat me to it. That is one of my pet peaves about idiot drivers on the road...Ones who do not use their signal lights when changing lanes, making a turn, or pulling off the roadway. It seems to be worse in the south. I am located in Alabama.

While I'm on the subject, the other thing that p----- me off is drivers who choose to drive the speed limit or slower in the fast lane. I always verbally abuse them in both cases. They don't hear me but it is great therapy! Sorry, couldn't pass up the golden opportunity to voice my frustrations.

The term non-use of signal lights is a "trigger word" for me. I grew up in the trucking business as a teenager. I learned at an early age, it was a cardinal sin to not use signal lights every time the front of the truck changed lanes or direction. In addition, it communicates professionalism as a driver, regardless if it's a VW or an 18 wheeler.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:17 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
2010 E350, 2015 S550
Originally Posted by CorvetteOJ
I wanted to say that but you beat me to it. That is one of my pet peaves about idiot drivers on the road...Ones who do not use their signal lights when changing lanes, making a turn, or pulling off the roadway. It seems to be worse in the south. I am located in Alabama.

While I'm on the subject, the other thing that p----- me off is drivers who choose to drive the speed limit or slower in the fast lane. I always verbally abuse them in both cases. They don't hear me but it is great therapy! Sorry, couldn't pass up the golden opportunity to voice my frustrations.

The term non-use of signal lights is a "trigger word" for me. I grew up in the trucking business as a teenager. I learned at an early age, it was a cardinal sin to not use signal lights every time the front of the truck changed lanes or direction. In addition, it communicates professionalism as a driver, regardless if it's a VW or an 18 wheeler.
Ditto.

Stupid not to use fundamental safety devices. Uncivilized, like the folks that don't clean the snow off windows when the drive up north. Or people that don't use their lights in a driving rain storm. I could go on and on.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:10 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
the people who don't use their lights in the rain really bother me.....
just last night my wife and I noticed how many drivers only had ONE head light!!!!
what the hell is wrong with people?????

guess everyone is still broke from Christmas?? LOL