E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Your View: Cadillac ATS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 02:10 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,404 Likes on 2,847 Posts
2012 CLS63
haha, the LED door handles are silly......
the display area is kind of retro looking to my eyes....
I would not buy that one that BenzV12 showed us.....

there has to be a nice caddie somewhere
Old 07-31-2012, 02:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 143 Likes on 102 Posts
2010 E350 Luxury Sedan, Engine 272 (V6)
Never have liked Caddys. Current styling does not appeal to me at all even though it is somewhat similar to "E" class sedans. Have looked at Caddy products at dealers and at car shows. They just don't seem to quite be there and then the price is way too high for what it is.
IMO, an older MB, BMW, Audi, even Lexus is still a nice looking car. An older Caddy (5+ years) just looks old.
BTW, Caddy was the standard of the world (in US) when its only competetion was Packard, Lincoln and Chrysler/Imperial. Each of which had their limitations compared to Cadillac and the GM jugernaut supporting it. The real standards of the world were Rolls Royce and M-B!

Last edited by El Cid; 07-31-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
2012 S350 Bluetec 4Matic, Diamond White, P2
Originally Posted by El Cid
Never have liked Caddys. Current styling does not appeal to me at all even though it is somewhat similar to "E" class sedans. Have looked at Caddy products at dealers and at car shows. They just don't seem to quite be there and then the price is way too high for what it is.
IMO, an older MB, BMW, Audi, even Lexus is still a nice looking car. An older Caddy (5+ years) just looks old.
BTW, Caddy was the standard of the world (in US) when its only competetion was Packard, Lincoln and Chrysler/Imperial. Each of which had their limitations compared to Cadillac and the GM jugernaut supporting it. The real standards of the world were Rolls Royce and M-B!
And all this time I thought it was Matchbox and Hot Wheels. Learn something new every day.