Navigation View Settings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 Cabriolet
Navigation View Settings

Hello everyone,
Just bought the E350 Cabriolet 2012 and I am still struggling with the navigation view settings. I find it weird that this is a basic settings that every navigation systems would have but I could not find anything at all in the manual. I wanted to set it so that the view of the vehicle (arrow) always pointing North. Right now, the setting or default setting is pointing per vehicle's position (North, South, East, West) as I make turns. Anyone know how to change this settings while the car navigating? Please help a newbie. Thanks

Last edited by bigeytk; 08-01-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2020 E350 4Matic
Originally Posted by bigeytk
Hello everyone,
Just bought the E350 Cabriolet 2012 and I am still struggling with the navigation view settings. I find it weird that this is a basic settings that every navigation systems would have but I could not find anything at all in the manual. I wanted to set it so that the view of the vehicle (arrow) always pointing North. Right now, the setting or default setting is pointing per vehicle's position (North, South, East, West) as I make turns. Anyone know how to change this settings while the car navigating? Please help a newbie. Thanks
do you mean you want the map to display with North up at all times?

Press the navigation wheel, and highlight NAVIGATION, and then press the navigation wheel again.

In map settings, select north up (or some wording like that), and then press the BACK button to get back to the map. It should be showing North Up now.

T