E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

E350 MB 2013 want to buy my leased car...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 01:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 mercedez 2010
Cool E350 MB 2013 want to buy my leased car...

Hi.... My lease expires in 2 months.. I definitely want to buy it, but getting the beast deal as possible... I am not from USA then no experience in American finances,... What is the best way to negotiate my car, avoiding MB financial to take advantage over me? Thanks
Old 02-18-2013, 12:48 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes e350 BlueTec
Originally Posted by Monomercedez
Hi.... My lease expires in 2 months.. I definitely want to buy it, but getting the beast deal as possible... I am not from USA then no experience in American finances,... What is the best way to negotiate my car, avoiding MB financial to take advantage over me? Thanks
Talk to your dealer. You may find that your dealer is willing to buy the car back from mercedes finance when the lease is up, give you the certified used car warranty and sell it to you for less than your mercedes lease buyout price.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 Sport/Palladium Silver on Black/P2
I have kept two leases from MB Financial and they gave me $0 off. The only thing they gave me was decent APR and they made it oh so easy but just sending me papers in mail.

The dealer wanted thousands more to take the car and make it a CPO.

Your luck might vary though!
Old 02-18-2013, 10:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Hi.... What is the best way to negotiate my car, avoiding MB financial to take advantage over me? Thanks
This is a difficult question and impossible to provide sufficient information in a quick forum posting.

Please note that your dealer cannot contractually offer to buy it back from MFS and sell it back to you for less than the lease buyout price. Please note that your dealer may be able to sell it for less (or certify it) - however they are contractually limited in what they can promise and say to you before you have agreed to return the car. This is a subtle but real distinction.

My recommendation is to research the actual value of used cars in your area and compare it to your specific car and actual buyout price. The old saying that "Information Is King" applies.

Good luck.