E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Here's one for K-A

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 04:30 AM

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
18'Porsche GT3, 16' Ram 3500 mega diesel,30' Model A Ratrod, 17' E43
Come on guys, leave the Wives/girlfriends/family out of this. KA, little harsh speaking of somebodies wife on here comparing to your last grandmother, your above that. Lets just keep it about these wonderful German cars and each other if you want.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:25 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by RobbieRob
Come on guys, leave the Wives/girlfriends/family out of this. KA, little harsh speaking of somebodies wife on here comparing to your last grandmother, your above that. Lets just keep it about these wonderful German cars and each other if you want.
.... But, he started it.

You're right though, Rob and I agree. Thanks for a logical and sober comment. What can I say, sometimes the jumping into the mud with the others gets the best of us.

Sure, Petee, whatever, I need a GF (or BF!), I need a car even, I don't even have a 535i. I simply role play to practice for the day I can finally move on from this tricycle.

Feel free to keep resorting to personal tangents whenever the brand you seemingly live and die for and admire ever so emotionally comes into question, it shows a very strong argument against the naysayers case.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:25 AM

Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
asdas
Originally Posted by K-A
Aww, you sound real upset over all of this.

A couple of you pervs keep bringing "my girlfriend" up in every other thread. Petee I can understand, at his age he probably gets off by imagining things like this, but you sound too young to even be allowed to be on a message board (isn't there a minimum-age limit?) therefore you should be releasing your negative energy in more intriguing ways!

Also, work on your reading comprehension. I said "no confidence IN YOUR CHOICE OF car", not "no confidence because of a car".
Do I sound upset when I laugh at you and call you a loser? Huh, some things get lost over the internet I guess.

Hah, is calling me too young suppose to shame me? Sorry chief, I'm probably older than you, seeing as how you have yet to learn how to put together a coherent paragraph. Call me negative if you want, you're still the only person here I can't help but be "negative" towards. It's so fun!
Old 08-25-2013, 05:33 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by brauhaus313
Do I sound upset when I laugh at you and call you a loser? Huh, some things get lost over the internet I guess.

Hah, is calling me too young suppose to shame me? Sorry chief, I'm probably older than you, seeing as how you have yet to learn how to put together a coherent paragraph. Call me negative if you want, you're still the only person here I can't help but be "negative" towards. It's so fun!
You sound very upset. Especially considering your transparent anger only blesses this forum whenever you're gnashing your teeth and spitting vitriol at "me".

If you are older than me, I truly feel sorry for you, as it says actually explains more than I assumed. Therefore I digress, have at it as you will, no sweat off my back.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:07 PM

asdas
Originally Posted by K-A
You sound very upset. Especially considering your transparent anger only blesses this forum whenever you're gnashing your teeth and spitting vitriol at "me".

If you are older than me, I truly feel sorry for you, as it says actually explains more than I assumed. Therefore I digress, have at it as you will, no sweat off my back.
Hahahaha...I don't even know what to make of the nonsense you just wrote. Good stuff.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 Coupe
So cars are just transportation yet you come to car forums. I guess that further explains your questionable stylistic taste.

Yes, K-A cars are only transportation. I have had a life long love of cars (I even raced a Triumph TR4 against the likes of Bob Sharp (Datsun 240Z and partners with Paul Newman. I drove Don Yenko's hauler when he was the B Production SCCA champion in his corvette and later builder of the Yenko Stinger (Corvair) and the Yenko Camaro ( about a 100,000 to 200,000car) However it certainly appears that the only thing you have going on in you life are you prose and the feedback you used to get back from your posts on forums. I am a little more than twice your age and although I'm sure you wouldn't agree that with age comes wisdom.

One of the best things about the internet is that it allows the poster to be anonymous. You can be anyone you want to be...why you could even be a rich kid who gained his appreciation of cars as a kid from his Daddy's Rolles Royce.

You know K-A one of the most truthful things I think you've ever posted was the amount of time you've spent creating the character that is K-A.

I'll admit that I would like to own a BMW before I can't drive anymore (about 20 yrs) but it is one of the most boringly styled cars I've ever seen. There is no way except length to tell them apart. I'll skip the sedans and go straight to the 4 Coupe which is a shorter 6 Coupe or the 4 gt which is a shorter 6 GT. With a lead designer named Hooydonk what do you espect.

I'll just add this as a footnote. I spent my entire life (35 years) as a designer...first at GM before I was drafted (very few of you will remember the draft) I served as a combat illustrator in the Air Force during Viet Nam and then as a designer for the Federal Government for 34 years. Yes this does qualify me to know more that RichieRich or better known as K-A professional forum poster.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 209 Likes on 135 Posts
...24 GLE53
Funny to keep hearing a guy saying that who's twice my age and probably has a wife who looks like my last remaining Grandma. You sound like a perv who keeps wanting to SEE my (hot, in her 20's) girlfriend. And guess what? She made fun of me for being an "old man" when I had my Mercedes'. So, now do you think I should get a new girlfriend? [/QUOTE]

You are right about my wife K-A, she is an old grandma, seven times as a matter of fact. We were married in our early 20's and after more than four decades, the old girl still does it for me.

Last edited by petee1997; 08-25-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:43 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Well that is something to be envious of (no sarcasm).
Old 08-25-2013, 02:28 PM

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
18'Porsche GT3, 16' Ram 3500 mega diesel,30' Model A Ratrod, 17' E43
Originally Posted by petee1997
Funny to keep hearing a guy saying that who's twice my age and probably has a wife who looks like my last remaining Grandma. You sound like a perv who keeps wanting to SEE my (hot, in her 20's) girlfriend. And guess what? She made fun of me for being an "old man" when I had my Mercedes'. So, now do you think I should get a new girlfriend?

You are right about my wife K-A, she is an old grandma, seven times as a matter of fact. We were married in our early 20's and after more than four decades, the old girl still does it for me.[/QUOTE]

WOW, awesome PETEE. Very uncommon in todays times, she must be an amazing women. Relationships like this give hope that there are still some good ones out there.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:38 PM

E350 Coupe
Funny to keep hearing a guy saying that who's twice my age and probably has a wife who looks like my last remaining Grandma. You sound like a perv who keeps wanting to SEE my (hot, in her 20's) girlfriend. And guess what? She made fun of me for being an "old man" when I had my Mercedes'. So, now do you think I should get a new girlfriend?

You are right about my wife K-A, she is an old

grandma, seven times as a matter of fact. We were married in our early 20's and after more than four decades, the old girl still does it for me.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations petee...I'm a great grandfather. My wife is beautiful.

Oh but wait gay boy (k-A) dominates this forum. Or did before the owner of Bimmerfest offered him a deal where he could lease a 535 for the same price as a 3 series. Yes I quoting K-A's own words.

So let's look at KA's last three car leases ( need I remind you... you have to have cash to buy cars.)

I was just putting the top down on my 1990 (build date April 1989) Mazda Miata to take it out for a drive. I hope I don't run into one of those great 535i series BMW's with that great steel suspension. You know of course thet BMW refers to the M Sport series as an M. That means that K-A actually owns ( excuse me leases an M5);

I think I'll just go drive my Miata...!!!
Old 08-25-2013, 03:29 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Did you just make homophobic crack? You've just succumbed to the lowest form of human. Now I see why you're so frustrated inside.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:51 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,420 Likes on 2,858 Posts
2012 CLS63

You are right about my wife K-A, she is an old grandma, seven times as a matter of fact. We were married in our early 20's and after more than four decades, the old girl still does it for me.[/QUOTE]

and obviously you for her too......I hope I can be married as long....
not many men like you Peetee.....
seems a lot of married couples don't make it today you know?
or has it always been like that and I'm just now starting to notice?
Old 08-25-2013, 04:05 PM

E350 Coupe
Are you addressing me...or someone else. Do you understand the meaning of homophobic. To me that would mean that I have an inherent hatered of gays. I really do not. Yes, I can tell by your prose that you are in fact gay... but's that's OK with me I can accept you for what you are. Hype you got you're post in between mine and KA's. As a car guy I appreciate your love of vehicles. I was just out cruising the used car lots. A local lot has a great black 550. Not sure of the year but it has the quad headlights. Gonna check it out tomorrow...I really need 5 cars. For just me and my wife.

Last edited by steelgrey; 08-25-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:34 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by steelgrey
Are you addressing me...or someone else. Do you understand the meaning of homophobic. To me that would mean that I have an inherent hatered of gays. I really do not. Yes, I can tell by your prose that you are in fact gay... but's that's OK with me I can accept you for what you are. Hype you got you're post in between mine and KA's. As a car guy I appreciate your love of vehicles. I was just out cruising the used car lots. A local lot has a great black 550. Not sure of the year but it has the quad headlights. Gonna check it out tomorrow...I really need 5 cars. For just me and my wife.
You're really proving to be as sorry an excuse as that pathetic reply is. Funny how it's commonly guys with the most effete cars who find it insulting to be gay, i.e are homophobes. Doesn't take a degree in psychology to figure out why.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:37 PM

asdas
Originally Posted by K-A
You're really proving to be as sorry an excuse as that pathetic reply is. Funny how it's commonly guys with the most effete cars who find it insulting to be gay, i.e are homophobes. Doesn't take a degree in psychology to figure out why.
Funny how guys with the no friends or social life spend all day pontificating on the internet about how they know best and know all. I'm sure you can tell that your 535 is the best sedan while on your daily drive to the adult dvd store.

If it doesn't take a degree, care to elaborate on homophobia? I bet you're an expert on that too. Or is it just obviously wrong, just like you think BMW and Apple are obviously the best. Haha..such a fanboi. You are the epitome of lowest common denominator. Sheep.

Get a real life and pay heed when people like steelgrey and petee who have lived long and successful real lives tell you you're an ***.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:53 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Figures you're a homophobe as well by backing up an antagonistically prejudiced comment such as "gay boy" in such a tone that my Internet stalker #1 conveyed. What happened to the class and intellect of MB clientele? You guys obsess about me so much you apparently know things about me that I never knew existed. I truly now know that I must be doing many things right.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:59 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

All this because I say my F10 is a much better all around car than any MB I've ever driven (speaking from firsthand experience). You guys resorting to gay slurs, sex life jokes, ageism, prejudism, vitriol, ad hominem, and insulting intelligence portrays a case study in the lowest common denominator of argument when in fact you clearly have no argument. LOL
Old 08-25-2013, 09:16 PM

asdas
From what little I could gather from the literary vomit you just spewed, you still don't get it. It's not about your F10. It's about you. I'm no homophobe, and you still don't have anything to say about why homophobia is or isn't right. Sheep.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:26 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Haha. "Sheep". Typical. What every non intellectual with no rationale behind their thoughts resort to calling someone they can't comprehend. Mixed with raunchy vitriolic insults and you have a real winner.

I'm glad to have made such a strong impression on you though. I'm honestly genuinely flattered and impressed by myself.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:55 AM

asdas
Riiiight, and you're an intellectual huh? Nobody can comprehend you. Hahahahaha.

I know you're impressed with yourself, been saying it all along. Too bad you're so alone.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:13 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Ahh, admit it.... You get butterflies every time I reply to you and take the time to banter. It makes you feel E-special.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:46 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,420 Likes on 2,858 Posts
2012 CLS63
Old 08-26-2013, 11:09 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'19 MBZ E450 Wagon, '19 BMW 530e
Just the fact that Mercedes sells the AMG wagon is a winner already. Imagine putting two kids in the rear facing seats so they can make funny faces at the car you just past on the track. Priceless!
Old 08-26-2013, 11:20 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by instantfob
Just the fact that Mercedes sells the AMG wagon is a winner already. Imagine putting two kids in the rear facing seats so they can make funny faces at the car you just past on the track. Priceless!
That's a good point. The closest thing to that BMW offers is the 5 GT.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
MY17 E43 Matte Selenite/Macchiato Beige, MY16 GLE350d Tenorite/Crystal Grey, MY17 B250
Originally Posted by K-A
Honestly one reason I wanted to move on from M-B was because of the attitudes of various people on these forums (not to mention how dispassionate it is towards the car and disdainful towards passion it can be). I expected more from what I presumed "should be" an MB clientele. Other forums are less catty and are full of emotionally, intelligent driven posts where the character behind them doesn't get vilified as much as their argument does.
So why are you still here?!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Here's one for K-A