E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Has anyone had same problem?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 678 Likes on 643 Posts
2014 E350 also restored: 1969 Camaro convertible SS 1957 Chevy Belair 2dr hardtop
Has anyone had same problem?

Brought car in for hard shift between 1st and 4th gears. Car bolts sort of. Found bulletin that would correct problem. Dealer stated they performed the bulletin. Received paperwork from dealer in mail. It stated performed test drive, no issues felt at this time. Checked bulletins found however vehicle already equipped with latest software version. Unable to verify concern. Called dealer and they said they did reset the transmission but since they cannot get paid for it they did not put it on the repair order. I stated I wanted something in writing stating you reset the transmission. They said they cannot change the work ticket but they would give me something in writing. It has been over a week and still nothing in writing. What should I do?
Old 10-13-2014, 02:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
w212
Elevate the issue to MB usa if the dealer is not responding to your needs. My dealer was refusing to contact me back when I needed information similar to yours. Once I contacted mbusa they got back with me right away and were extremely enthusiastic about cooperating.