E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Random Shots

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2015 | 10:50 PM

Shopping...
Random Shots

Saw it sitting there and it looks good I had to take some.

Old 10-17-2015 | 07:17 PM

2010 E550 4Matic Sport P2

Love the Benz... and what better way to introduce us to her Brother!!!!

I love the VFS2's as well... I've been debating them myself, but would want to put a small spacer on the car to get a slightly more aggressive look. Love the wheels, but feel the offsets are a touch "soft" for what appearance I want. Originally considered the bronze, but think the gunmetal option would be spot on and more enjoyable over a longer term. Silver on white for yours are so clean looking though!

Last edited by Abrown3mtg; 10-17-2015 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-18-2015 | 09:30 AM

Shopping...
Originally Posted by Abrown3mtg

Love the Benz... and what better way to introduce us to her Brother!!!!

I love the VFS2's as well... I've been debating them myself, but would want to put a small spacer on the car to get a slightly more aggressive look. Love the wheels, but feel the offsets are a touch "soft" for what appearance I want. Originally considered the bronze, but think the gunmetal option would be spot on and more enjoyable over a longer term. Silver on white for yours are so clean looking though!

Thanks for the compliments. I love how these wheels look on the car. Regarding spacers it sounds like you want the slightly protruding look? I think that's too aggressive for a lux sedan - especially a diesel one but I feel you. Don't forget to post pics!
Old 10-18-2015 | 10:18 AM

I don't want the protruded persey... the velgen vmb5 is a great example in out offset. It looks like a perfectly flush fitment, the Voss 's seem to be recessed a but more. I have the numbers written down, somewhere in the 5-10mm range if I recall. I admittedly want a sportier fit vs luxury, but not an Audi tuner/stretched tire type of look by any means.
Old 10-21-2015 | 08:59 PM

Shopping...
Gotcha. Well if you get Vossens I would say the offset they sent works very well! Perhaps I need some better/closer shots!
Old 10-22-2015 | 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Raron
Gotcha. Well if you get Vossens I would say the offset they sent works very well! Perhaps I need some better/closer shots!
Do you have any straight on photos or close to it from the front/side to show how much the wheels are recessed into the body? I've seen the CVT's on another members car with the same offsets. (42/55 if I recall). It's hard to tell in your photos. Definitely looks great. and I do get the luxury aspect as well. Balancing sporty with luxury is absolutely a balancing act!