E63 AMG Problems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 06:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e63 AMG 2015
Angry E63 AMG Problems

Hi

I have tried to find out through various MB forums about the persistant problems i have encountered with 2015 E63 AMG but with little luck.

I thought i would see if anyone here has the solution or insights into why ECO suddenly stops working. I have taken the car to MB for their technicians to look at numerous times, and i am fed up of them saying they have fixed the problem only to arise a few days later and going back through the cycle.

Problem: The ECO mode suddenly stops working and lights up yellow on the dash, Merceded have said it is a ECU problem and have reflashed it a few times, but only works temporarily. Has any one else experienced such problems? I appreciate some of you may think owning a e63 and complaining the ECO does not work is a little weird but i am a little annoyed that i have paid for a car and it has numerous electronic faults.

Previously i had a problem of the car hitting a speed limit also of lets say 70, and with all winter limits off, it still was limiting the cars speed. They manage to sort that problem out and admitted to it being a software fault.

I would appreciate some insight into what may be causing this, as MB seem to be as clueless as me.

Thank you
Old 01-27-2016, 12:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,435 Likes on 3,152 Posts
'71 Pinto
If dealer has not already done so, request shop foreman open a case with MB technical assistance. Not sure what software was updated but for all AMG vehicles they should always update engine and transmission together.