E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Coming up on 9 months now- - all is good!

Old 12-24-2016, 10:13 AM

Received 95 Likes on 60 Posts
2012 E350
Coming up on 9 months now- - all is good!

Bought a '12 CPO E350 in March. Zero mechanical issues and zero regrets. 2 pieces of interior wood trim were replaced due to fading. Plenty of power for me, highway cruising mileage typically 28 plus mpg. Most satisfying car as I've ever owned and that's going back to the late 70's.

I've added a few bits- sport pedals, AMG door pins, trunk floor netting and winter mats. That's it!

Only thing I would change- love the beige interior but beige carpets are, ahem, dumb. Thinking about coco mats though. Should have bought dark winter mats.
Old 12-24-2016, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 74 Likes on 67 Posts
C300 Sport 4Matic
Glad to hear your ride is doing well and you're happy with your purchase! Enjoy!
Old 12-24-2016, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 143 Likes on 102 Posts
2010 E350 Luxury Sedan, Engine 272 (V6)
Congratulations. You might want to try the Lloyd mats available at several sources, Auto Anything for one. AA will send you samples of the various colors available and there are lots of them. For my gray interiors I got a darkish/medium gray. They are made to OEM size with correct holding devices.
MB will not authorize them to place MB logo, Mercedes, etc. on the carpets, so I just get mine plain.
Been using them in cars/trucks for years and very good quality. I use the Ultimat ones. The Veloutex are a little too thick and I think may show depressions eventually.
I had coco mats years ago and didn't like that all the trash and debris fell through to the carpeting and got it dirty.
I prefer gray or beigh interiors in my cars, but never understood why manufacturers didn't realize the carpeting and mats needed to be somewhat dark.