New Owner with very important question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 84 Likes on 78 Posts
2010 E550 P2 w/AMG Sport Package + Pano, 2015 Nissan Pathfinder
Originally Posted by Egonvdv
It's not a matter IF something will happen, but rather WHEN.

They took everything from my car about a year ago. parked in my home in an underground parking (at level -3)

I caught the little sh*ts on my dashcam , but the police never managed to identify them
they took my ipod classic, sunglasses , remote for the parking and even the loose change (!)

After that they just strolled away with smiles on their faces .. it was a good shopping day
for them!

Since then I put a fake alarm led in my car, plus alarm stickers on the window.

And in the middle console I put in a double bottom. underneath it is my ipod,
so when I open the console it looks like it's empty...

But please ya'll; come to Marseille. it really IS a lovely city - Just come by train ;-)
Lol damn they did get you. I can dig it, I'd be pissed if that happened to me. Of all the things I've had stolen in my life, I've never had my car broken into except for one time I left the door unlocked and someone took out my XM Radio player. This was like 2005-2006 when the player was external. I blamed myself since it was fairly early 8pm-ish and I went in and came back out like an hour later and it was gone. Nothing else but it.

This was in one of the worst areas of Jersey City so I should've known to keep my head on a swivel and at least lock my doors. Other then that never had my windows cracked or a slim jim theft
Old 04-15-2017, 11:00 PM

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
2017 SL450
I have an 2014 E550 Cabriolet and I use Maui Jim sunglasses, which require a fairly large case. The whole thing fits very nicely in the drivers door pocket, directly below the window switches. Here's a photo.
Attached Thumbnails New Owner with very important question-dsc01108.jpg