E350 Lux or ML350 Sport?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
E350 Sport/ML350RWD
E350 Lux or ML350 Sport?

We are searching for a replacement for my wife's 2014 ML350 that was totaled last month. For some reason, CPO ML's are scarce in Central Florida. I did a MBUSA search and between all the dealerships, there are only 12 within a reasonable distance. Most are base models lacking most of the desirable options. I have a 2015 Polar White w/Heated/Ventilated Grey Leather and is fully loaded on the way from another dealership. My only concern is the mileage- 42K. While searching for vehicles, I did find a CPO 2014 E350 Luxury which is also well-equipped with very low mileage at a great price. My wife loves my car and I'm trying to decide if it is a good idea to have two very similar cars instead of a car and an SUV.

I'm not usually a fan of the Luxury Models, but I tried on some new rims and it looked amazing- very classy.

Old 05-05-2017, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts
2014 E350 4M Diamond Silver
Originally Posted by AkaSigFreak
We are searching for a replacement for my wife's 2014 ML350 that was totaled last month. For some reason, CPO ML's are scarce in Central Florida. I did a MBUSA search and between all the dealerships, there are only 12 within a reasonable distance. Most are base models lacking most of the desirable options. I have a 2015 Polar White w/Heated/Ventilated Grey Leather and is fully loaded on the way from another dealership. My only concern is the mileage- 42K. While searching for vehicles, I did find a CPO 2014 E350 Luxury which is also well-equipped with very low mileage at a great price. My wife loves my car and I'm trying to decide if it is a good idea to have two very similar cars instead of a car and an SUV.

I'm not usually a fan of the Luxury Models, but I tried on some new rims and it looked amazing- very classy.

Cool, I like the Sedans, AWD because of less body roll and not that wobbly, I had 2013 ML350 4Matic for 2 months and I don't like the handling, when in a corner, of course I'm an idiot who goes over speed in the corner and complain on the car, but I never complained on an sh-awd TL or 4Matic E350

Now, I have the same 2014 Lux model, with no sport package, but has distronic plus and 17" wheels, at 43k miles on it

Since you alfeady own the sedan, you need to answer this question:
a good idea to have two very similar cars instead of a car and an SUV.

Do you need an SUV? or, do you have any other vehicle on your mind? so, you can give the E350 to the wife and get yourself a new one

BTW, If you are thinking about brand new, pick a free weekdn, ask the dealer for a loaner vehicle of exact same model, and test out the features. People are complaining about the new electronics, not being user friendly and overwhelmed by options..!

Good luck,