E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Is this car worth buying? E220 AMG S Line

Old 07-22-2017, 09:35 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E220 AMG S Line
Is this car worth buying? E220 AMG S Line

Hi all, I am new to this forum and I need some advice please.

So i spotted a 2013 model E220 AMG S Line for sale for the price of 17GBP and it has 39k miles.(see picture below). I have spotted 2 strange things about it and here is when I need an advice.

1- Car Color: I never saw this kind of color on an E220 model. I searched all over the internet and I couldnt find another one with this colour. Could it be its re-sprayed with a new custom colour?

2- The E220 badge on the booth is missing / removed.

Based on the car description, it is in perfect working condition. The price seems tempting but I do not want to buy a car fully re-sprayed with a custom color (not mercedes one). Any advice / help is appreciated. thanks!

Old 07-22-2017, 12:58 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
2010 Mercedes E550 4matic Sport P2, Driver Assistant, Night Vision, Parktronic and Panorama Sunroof
Hey, if you could get the vin number, im sure we could decode it for you. The colour is oem, can't remember the name of it. But I must say for a e220, it has a serious aggressive front bumper and a rear diffuser.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E220 AMG S Line
Originally Posted by Lolxa
Hey, if you could get the vin number, im sure we could decode it for you. The colour is oem, can't remember the name of it. But I must say for a e220, it has a serious aggressive front bumper and a rear diffuser.
Thanks a lot for your help. ill try and get the vin number. What is oem please? is it an official colour from mercedes? I want to make sure that this car is not re-sprayed, and if it is at least it should have an official mercedes colour code. Thanks for the help and ill try to get back to you s
with the vin number
Old 07-23-2017, 05:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
15 E200CGI SPORT
Originally Posted by Rene Zammit
Thanks a lot for your help. ill try and get the vin number. What is oem please? is it an official colour from mercedes? I want to make sure that this car is not re-sprayed, and if it is at least it should have an official mercedes colour code. Thanks for the help and ill try to get back to you s
with the vin number
It's an official colour. It's called steel gray (color code 755) otherwise known as tenorite grey depending on the region you're on.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:40 AM

Received 136 Likes on 125 Posts
W212 E-class, W211 E-class, F10 5-Series
Originally Posted by Rene Zammit
Hi all, I am new to this forum and I need some advice please.

So i spotted a 2013 model E220 AMG S Line for sale for the price of 17GBP and it has 39k miles.(see picture below). I have spotted 2 strange things about it and here is when I need an advice.
What is an AMG S Line? I have never heard of any E-class other than E63 labeled 'AMG'. Additionally, 'S Line' is reserved for Audi vehicles. I am confused.