E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Camber plates and control arms - what brand to pick?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 11:53 AM

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts
2018 E43
Camber plates and control arms - what brand to pick?

Hey guys.

My current situation is that I'm lowered on BC BR coilovers, but I'm running a lot of negative camber, which is eating my tires. What brand would you recommend for camber plates in the front and control arms in the back? I see K-Mac some places and D2. But what can people recommend?

Appreciate your help!
Old 04-10-2018, 11:54 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
W212 E350 estate, VW Cabrio VRT, BMW X3
Originally Posted by Becksan
Hey guys.

My current situation is that I'm lowered on BC BR coilovers, but I'm running a lot of negative camber, which is eating my tires. What brand would you recommend for camber plates in the front and control arms in the back? I see K-Mac some places and D2. But what can people recommend?

Appreciate your help!
Any luck on camber plate? I'm only lowered about a inch and already hearing the tires roar in the rear. They were already a problem when I bought the car 5k miles ago.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:33 PM

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts
2018 E43
Originally Posted by VdubbG
Any luck on camber plate? I'm only lowered about a inch and already hearing the tires roar in the rear. They were already a problem when I bought the car 5k miles ago.
I changed my suspension to bags instead of coilovers. Get adjustable control arms instead. They’ll run you some, but I don’t know if the camber plates would generate a lot of noise and it would be annoying to throw them on and get noise. D2 makes camber plates for the W212.