E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Same old OEM wheel offset question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 07:42 PM

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
2011 W212
Same old OEM wheel offset question

I am new to the forum and have a 2011 W212 that has flaking chome and corrosion on the inside of both rear wheels (chromed OEM wheels from the previous owner). This is causing the wheels to not seal even though I have wire wheeled them to death. And really I want to go back to non-chrome. As a result I am picking through eBay and craigslist looking for OEM take offs in good condition. I find other years, like a really messed up ebay listing for turbines claiming to come from an 2017 E63, but need to see what 2017 offsets are.

Question about offset is I have not seen a FAQ or sticky with the same old tired questions about OEM stuff, in my case factory offsets. In going through results I see posts where people say they have posted an "official" offsets list a million times but I have yet to see any of those original posts. In others I see the same website, https://www.wheel-size.com/ referenced, but the information, at least for 2011 doesn't seem accurate.

I have the OEM 18" Sport package AMG twin spoke staggered which I think are 18x8 and 18x9 with the 48 and 54 offset, but don't see those on the list. Is this the oem size for US 2011 E350 Sport sedan with staggered 18's

or better, point me in the right direction for the Holy Grail offsets post?

TIA and sorry for yet another offset question