Want to lowered but...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 08:28 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ml55 amg
Want to lowered but...

2011 e350 rwd
sport package with 18” chrome rim factory ( front is lowered from the factory)

it time for suspension change because I hear a noise in the front. Anyway my question is I cannot lowered the car too much with the lowering spring because the place I live at my house where I park my car have curb in my drive way. Any lowering spring lowered only 1”?

I was looking into the air suspension for rwd but the only companies that make for this car is ksport, d2 racing, and airrex.

I have no experience with ksport air suspension. I did have d2 racing Coilover on my previous car and I was very disappointed so I’m very nervous to buy d2 racing air suspension. Ksport/d2 racing is made in Twain and I don’t know how well is ksport are made.
Air Rex want $8k for just for kit and no install so this is not my option.

if I decided to get a air suspension then I don’t have no issues with driving around the city. Any reviews on ksport air suspension? Are they good ?

otherwise I can buy some lowering spring that doesn’t lowered the car too much and also buy blisten b6 or b8. My last question I also need to install camber bolt for front if so do anyone know where they go in the front?

Last edited by rohanpatel14; 11-13-2018 at 08:31 PM.