E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

2014 E350 memory card

Old 03-07-2019, 01:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport Sedan
2014 E350 memory card

I recently (well in October 2018) bought my 2014 e350 with the sport package, and it doesn’t have a memory card in it, or at least when I try to save addresses or phone numbers it says there is no memory card so it won’t do it. Anyone know where I can get one of these, is there a special one I would need? Also I see people posting about updating the command software how do I know if I need to do that and how do I do it? Would in need the memory card to be able to do anything? And one last question...my car didn’t come with any cup holders, I guess whoever owned it before must of taken them out, so anyone recommend somewhere I could get them at? Sorry for all the questions, this is my 1st ever luxury car and I’m trying to learn about all the fun things with it lol. Thx everyone!
Old 03-09-2019, 12:52 PM

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
2013 e350
I have bought a 2013 e and you really just need to spend few hours with the owners manual.we have gotten as far as voice on wifes car but it really takes a lot of time to get it all figured out.I'm not trying to be rude ,just trying to let you know these cars are nothing like a regular put keys in and go chevy or ford. Hopefully someone will be able to answer your questions soon. Have a BLESSED DAY!!
Old 03-09-2019, 01:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport Sedan
Originally Posted by mrjetskey
I have bought a 2013 e and you really just need to spend few hours with the owners manual.we have gotten as far as voice on wifes car but it really takes a lot of time to get it all figured out.I'm not trying to be rude ,just trying to let you know these cars are nothing like a regular put keys in and go chevy or ford. Hopefully someone will be able to answer your questions soon. Have a BLESSED DAY!!
oh i completely agree with you! I’ve looked thru it and programmed some things but haven’t really sat down and actually took time to read it lol thanks for your advice! I didn’t think you were rude one bit!
Old 03-11-2019, 02:50 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
e350 sport
I have a 15 sport and on my radio there's a SD card slot, I have music stored on there and I noticed when i was transferring music from my computer to the SD card i saw some saved MB data on there