Mobridge DAB+ Audio 50 can't enable

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 01:49 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes w212 2012 Wagon
Mobridge DAB+ Audio 50 can't enable

Hi.
I just installed the Mobridge DAB+ adapter in my car (http://mobridge.us/product/dab-most/) and I think I've done everything correct. I do have power throug the power cable and the fibre optics are connected as shown (only one way to do it tbh)
The problem is that I don't get any option to enable it in the engineering menu. See pictures.
Does anyone have any idea what to do?
PS: I haven't installed the antenna yet, not even plugged it in. Don't want to break the seal if I have to return it. If you think it would help plugging the antenna I'll do it

It's the Audio 50 I have. not Comand.

Thanks in advance
Old 03-27-2019, 03:03 PM

Mercedes w212 2012 Wagon
A new update is that it seem's that the fibre signal stops in the mobridge box and that results in media interface not working (logically enough). But when I turn the box on and off i get the passtrough signal for 1 second and the media interface works, but then says media interface not available. So I guess the cables are ok at least, but maybe something wrong with the box? Not really many options either on the box.
Old 03-29-2019, 02:05 AM

Mercedes w212 2012 Wagon
Been in contact with the local workshop and they don't have the equipment to do the programming needed apparently. I need to go to a Mercedes dealer which is over 2 hours away and it's gonna cost me 200$+ so not really an option. Is there any pirated software that can be used just to enable a few settings on the car?