E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

OE Tune on a 2014 E550 (2023 Report)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2023, 09:15 PM

Received 166 Likes on 113 Posts
2014 E350 Sport (sold), 2015 S550 Sport (sold), 2018 S560 Sport (sold), 2018 GLE43, 2014 E550
OE Tune on a 2014 E550 (2023 Report)

I've seen some mixed reviews about this tune all over this forum and wanted to share my experience. I'm floored with the results these guys achieve with a simple flash. The power delivery is flawless and my expectations are beyond exceeded. I'll also say that as others have stated, you need to slam on the accelerator a few times to get it flowing. It went something like:

First stomp, maybe a small increase in power (call it 0-60).

Second stomp, again, maybe a small increase in power (call it 20-120).

Third stomp, HOUSTON WE HAVE LIFT OFF. The pull was neck snapping and I couldnt help but laugh uncontrollably at all the new power that suddenly showed up (call it 20-100).

It doesn't even feel like the same car and I'm thrilled with my "new vehicle". I went from loving this car to REALLY loving this car. And the best part? After all my testing, I threw it back in E mode and had a nice, relaxing drive home all whilst enjoying a back massage. It was also funner to drive around casually for the record. I didn't even want more civilized driving around town torque but now that I have it, it's sooooo nice!

Hats off to these guys and their team, it was worth every penny!!!

The following 3 users liked this post by tkelley.EClass:
BenzV12 (08-09-2023), SALES@OETUNING (08-09-2023), TooHappy (08-13-2023)
Old 08-09-2023, 12:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 619 Likes on 466 Posts
W212 FL
That's great to hear , I'm happy for you as well. Now you can even outperform stock E63s as well . I know how it feels once you drive the same car after being tuned by professionals
Happy Driving
Old 08-09-2023, 01:42 PM
SPONSOR

Received 131 Likes on 115 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
E550 Tuning

Originally Posted by tkelley.EClass
I've seen some mixed reviews about this tune all over this forum and wanted to share my experience. I'm floored with the results these guys achieve with a simple flash. The power delivery is flawless and my expectations are beyond exceeded. I'll also say that as others have stated, you need to slam on the accelerator a few times to get it flowing. It went something like:

Third stomp, HOUSTON WE HAVE LIFT OFF. The pull was neck snapping and I couldnt help but laugh uncontrollably at all the new power that suddenly showed up (call it 20-100).

It doesn't even feel like the same car and I'm thrilled with my "new vehicle". I went from loving this car to REALLY loving this car. And the best part? After all my testing, I threw it back in E mode and had a nice, relaxing drive home all whilst enjoying a back massage. It was also funner to drive around casually for the record. I didn't even want more civilized driving around town torque but now that I have it, it's sooooo nice!

Thanks for your kind words Tim. We appreciate you.
Enjoy!
Old 08-11-2023, 06:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 E350
OE Tune on E350

I also have an OE tune, but mine is on my 2013 E350. I'm sure it doesn't give the kick of the E550, but it is certainly noticeable. If i recall correctly it bumps it the HP from 302 to 325 and the torque from 273 to 296. Not huge, but it is way more responsive than stock. I've had the tune for about a year and noticed insignificant change in mileage. I still can get 32mpg on hightway trips and average about 22mpg locally. The process was super easy and the company is very responsive.
The following users liked this post:
SALES@OETUNING (08-12-2023)
Old 08-13-2023, 06:22 PM

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE, 2012 E550 4Matic
Originally Posted by tkelley.EClass

Have you done any other mods to your car, or just the tune? Uploaded via the OBD cable from them?