MB Coding

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2023, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
MB Coding

All,
Can anyone point me to MB coding resources? I come from BMW stuff and it's pretty straightforward to find the utilities to do coding. The MB stuff I'm having trouble finding.
As I understand things I need are xentry, vediamo, monaco. Where can one find downloads of those programs, and what cable might be needed.

Lot of pay sites, in the BMW world it's pretty open source, there are a couple of githubs to get the things from for free.
Does this exist in the MB world?
Old 10-08-2023, 01:13 AM

Received 177 Likes on 150 Posts
E550 Coupe 2wd (2016)
I'm not certain about all the details but apparently you also need a "seed key", which you have to pay for. I think it was $50 a pop and apparently you need a key for everything, so lots of keys if you want to tinker.
I have all the software and may even have a key gen? I dunno, haven't tried to code anything so haven't verified it. What exactly to change in coding is another issue, because I had zero luck looking for all the things I wanted to do, so I gave up.
The best clue I can give you is: https://*******.com
Not exactly easy to extract info from there, but if it can be done I think this is the place to look. Again, I had no luck, but it's the only place where people are talking about and doing coding and all kinds of things you can't talk about on regular forums.
You have to pay to be a member, which I think was $25? And you pay some weird way, probably some secret squirrel untraceable method. I almost didn't do it because it seemed way too fishy, but it worked, I'm in :p
Old 10-08-2023, 01:16 AM

Received 177 Likes on 150 Posts
E550 Coupe 2wd (2016)
See what I mean, they even blocked the addy! Omg, sheeze... Because not talking about it will make it go away.
google MHH Auto