NTG 4.0 Audio APS 50 4.0 MOST can't be turned off

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2023, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W212 E250 CGI
Angry NTG 4.0 Audio APS 50 4.0 MOST can't be turned off

Hello MB World Team,

I really hope you could assist me with my issue, since I checked all the threads on the google, and on similar websites, but didn't found any answers, and I'm becoming really desperate.
So here we go:
I bought the aftermarket android unit for my W212 E250 CGI, and it should be connected over the AUX that I have in my glove box (I don't have MMI port only AUX)
After doing all the research I could, I fount out that in engineering menu on my NTG 4.0 Audio 50 APS, I need to turn OFF the "MOST" option, and turn ON "Aux Input".
However, I can't do anything in engineer menu over NTG, since every option is greyed out...

So I got to MB service guy to get into system over Xentry, and he tried turning off MOST option, BUT we got error displayed saying:
"Optical Ring not operational" Or something similar to that... And we could not turn it off...

So my question is, is there anything else that should be turned off so I don't get this error, and can finally turn off the MOST option?
Or there is some other way to fix this?

Also note, I have no sound over the AUX when I connect the aftermarket Android unit, BUT since there is some inserted music into memory of android unit, I play it, and when I connect the headphones for example directly to AUX in the glove box,
I can hear the music from aftermarket android unit coming out trough headphones... So my AUX is working, and this android unit is working.... But there is no sound over the main radio in the car.

If anyone is available, and know what the issue is... Please assist, thanks in advance!

Regards.