E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Would you buy this 2011 E350?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2024 | 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Andre Cateb
Very nice looking car! Seems mint! There was some curb rash on the wheel of mine E400 when I got it so I had all four wheel refinished and powder coated in grey. I don't think the cost of services translates well from country to country but I've paid about USD 120 for all four wheels. I've changed the hub caps as well.

Enjoy your new car!
Thank you! Less than 60K kms (~ 37k miles) for a 2011 car so it feels brand new to me.
That's crazy cheap for the wheel repair. I think the average rate where I'm at is about 120 - 200 AUD/ wheel (80 - 130 USD).

Originally Posted by 01blackhawk
Congrats, I have the exact same looking car, same color, except those 7 spoke awesome wheels, never seen them in U.S. to be honest, I don`t think they made it to U.S.
Enjoy the new ride.
The silver really gives off an European vibe to me. My first exposure to car & Mercedes was seeing a silver W211 so it really left a lasting impression on me,
I was looking through brochures from different regions to see the options and I think these wheels are only featured in a few. This is probably the only OEM wheels that I would not consider swap for an after market.
When buying, I put down a refundable deposit for this car first but was also considering a few other options such as BMW F30 & F31, Skoda Octavia RS...
However, this car ticks off so many things I want (W212 pre-face lift design, awesome colour and wheels, low kms, mint interior, quiet ride, not too many glaring mechanical problems, essential necessities) so cannot pass up the chance.

Here's a better pic showing off the wheels.

The following users liked this post:
pierrejoliat (10-13-2024)
Old 10-12-2024 | 08:31 PM

2016 G63 ; 981 boxster GTS
Originally Posted by enso_u
Thank you! Less than 60K kms (~ 37k miles) for a 2011 car so it feels brand new to me.
That's crazy cheap for the wheel repair. I think the average rate where I'm at is about 120 - 200 AUD/ wheel (80 - 130 USD).The silver really gives off an European vibe to me. My first exposure to car & Mercedes was seeing a silver W211 so it really left a lasting impression on me,
I was looking through brochures from different regions to see the options and I think these wheels are only featured in a few. This is probably the only OEM wheels that I would not consider swap for an after market.
When buying, I put down a refundable deposit for this car first but was also considering a few other options such as BMW F30 & F31, Skoda Octavia RS...
However, this car ticks off so many things I want (W212 pre-face lift design, awesome colour and wheels, low kms, mint interior, quiet ride, not too many glaring mechanical problems, essential necessities) so cannot pass up the chance.

Here's a better pic showing off the wheels.

well done! my 2011 w212 was bought this year with same mileage. love a benz in silver too.