E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

Mercedes Me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 08:21 AM

Received 64 Likes on 37 Posts
E300-4matic
Mercedes Me

I've had my E300W4 for about a month now and I notice that the "Mercedes Me" is very spotty. Sometimes it works but most times it doesn't. I am guessing it's the weather as the signals are satellite driven and of course if it's rainy and overcast the signal can't make it through the cloud layer and we have lots of terrible weather here in the N.E. USA during the Winter.
Anybody have Spotty reception with their Mercedes Me in states like FL or AZ or NM? I'd be interested i knowing if other people are having the same problems as I. Thanks for all replies.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 295 Likes on 247 Posts
223.168 & 213.012 & 906.633 & 214.005
Mercedes Me connects via cell phone signals (I believe LTE in the US). Perhaps you are referring to GPS availability? Most of the Mercedes Me features should work even if the car was not able to locate itself (within a garage or a similar place without GPS coverage) but I'm not sure about remote starting (this feature is not available in Europe, except that plugin hybrids have pre-entry climate control without the need to start the engine).

Have you seen similar reliability issues with other Mercedes Me features, like locking or unlocking doors?

Then again, some forum members report about odd fault messages like "windows not closed" even if they are. Seems the SW is buggy, does not detect and/or report the car status correctly?
Old 12-12-2016, 10:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2021 E350
The Mercedes Me app is a constant issue in South Florida...long delay in getting the proper location of vehicle..also often says can not connect. I kept my original Mbrace app on my phone...still works and always connects quickly. Many people have wriitten poor reviews on the new app but nothing has been done to correct it.
The following users liked this post:
Diesel Benz (12-13-2016)