E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

Sensor and connectivity issues with new E class

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 07:02 PM

Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts
E300
Sensor and connectivity issues with new E class

Got a new 2017 E last week. Love the way it drives but it does have some issues.
-when I'm driving, a message keeps appearing that' says "check all surroundings" together with an image of the vehicle and with the right front sensor flashing in the image. Very annoying because it happens frequently and seemingly for no reason. I assume something is wrong with the sensor?

-no connectivity: MB apps, browser, nav traffic and other such things don't work. With the MB apps and browser I get a message saying Internet connection temporarily unavailable. MB customer service says the software must be reloaded.

Car goes to the dealer Monday. Anyone else had these issues?
Old 12-16-2016, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 553 Likes on 376 Posts
2024 AMG EQE SUV , 2021 E63S Wagon - gone, 2018 E63S Sedan - gone
Originally Posted by Tiburonsteve
Got a new 2017 E last week. Love the way it drives but it does have some issues.
-when I'm driving, a message keeps appearing that' says "check all surroundings" together with an image of the vehicle and with the right front sensor flashing in the image. Very annoying because it happens frequently and seemingly for no reason. I assume something is wrong with the sensor?

-no connectivity: MB apps, browser, nav traffic and other such things don't work. With the MB apps and browser I get a message saying Internet connection temporarily unavailable. MB customer service says the software must be reloaded.

Car goes to the dealer Monday. Anyone else had these issues?
Your internet issue is due to the fact that your LTE radio serial number is missing from the MB database. Have the dealer open a PTSS technical case and get the radio s/n into VeDoc. Then your VPN registration must renewed.
The following users liked this post:
Diesel Benz (12-17-2016)