E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

Mbrace Services

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 02:26 PM

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
E300 P03
Mbrace Services

It seems that MB encountered a few glitches while switching from M-Brace to Mercedes Me portal. The logon page for the Mercedes Me app and its functionalities are working after suffering an extended disabled state. I was using the M-Brace app while Mercedes Me was inaccessible and plan to keep both on my smartphone just in case. Which leads to the next question and observations about the M-Brace services. Please feel free to ignore or comment per your preference.
I subscribe to the M-Brace Concierge/Entertain package. As some of the forum members mentioned, the connection that this service relies on is mediocre at best. M-Brace put the blames on Verizon for the issue. Beside listening to iHeart radio (on the occasions that it works) and the remote start a few times last summer, we haven't really use any other service to justify the value of this package. If you're subscribing to the Concierge/Entertain combo, do you take advantage of all of the available services, specially the offered concierge perks?
Old 01-31-2017, 02:47 PM

Received 193 Likes on 133 Posts
2024 GLE 53 AMG Coupe
When my mom got her S class last year, we were given the trials for the concierge and stuff. My parents don't really use the concierge much anymore because we don't have much use for it but we do have the service active for the few times they actually use it.

I just got my E300 about 2.5 weeks ago and after the 3 month trial for the concierge I am probably not going to renew it because I don't need it. With the remote start, that is part of MBrace Connect and its 5 years complementary. The only thing I will consider extending would be the WiFi hotspot which I think is part of the iHeart radio and TuneIn World radio. I have not used iHeart or TuneIn radio yet but ill probably try them out when I have to drive more than 5 miles to get somewhere.

Long story short, I have not taken full advantage of the Concierge/Entertain MBrace stuff yet. I tried Concierge before for traffic, but it takes forever for them to pick up and give any information.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 809 Likes on 641 Posts
Is there something in the MBrace Entertain package that can't be done without charge using Android Auto?
Old 01-31-2017, 11:27 PM

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
E300 P03
Originally Posted by ua549
Is there something in the MBrace Entertain package that can't be done without charge using Android Auto?
I tried Android Auto when I just got the E300 and the integration was not quite there yet. You can't navigate some menus using the thumb pad or the touch pad. Switching between AA and the E300's native menu was clunky. As of this moment, the E300 reports that it cannot start the AA app while my Galaxy Note 5 shoes that it's connected to the car.
Another trip back to the dealer! I just got the car back today, they kept it for the last 2 weeks.