Exclusive package review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 10:57 AM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 E300 4Matic
Thumbs up Exclusive package review

Hello folks,

My car has the exclusive package which includes the leather upholstery and the uptimized front heated seats with heated center console and doors.

Yesterday was -5C in Quebec and it was the first time since I got the car that I parked it in subzero temperature for 8 hours. Started the engine and after less than a minute, the seats were already hot to the touch. The other points which impress me a lot is that in the same time frame (60 sec), the car was blowing hot air into the habitacle (I even stopped to remove my coat). It was like if the car heater is equipped with heating element (resistance). That wasn't a part of the exclusive package when I bought the car, was wondering if it's a E class standard equipment that I didn't know about or if it's part of the canadian package or exclusive package (or both)

Nevertheless, I highly recommend it for people in northern regions....it will be fantastic to avoid the use of the ice scrapper when there's frozen rain outside
The following users liked this post:
dukester34 (11-25-2017)
Old 11-25-2017, 11:27 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 C300 Sport
In the US it isn’t part of the warmth & comfort package. Apparently it does include a resistance based heating element to get the air blowing hot. Good to know about the seats too! It’s on the car I ordered