E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

Thanks for Good Advice

Old 12-21-2017, 08:49 PM

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes E400 wagon (formerly 1995 Honda Accord EX sedan)
Thanks for Good Advice

Dear Fellow Posters at MB World, From a new Mercedes E-class owner this year (although my father and grandfather both owned Mercedes), I want to extend my thanks to all who generously helped answer my questions on this site--and also offered replies to the questions of others, which were often as revealing as the ones to questions I already knew enough to ask. I appreciate the kindness and diligent efforts of so many who helped new owners navigate the unfamiliar waters of purchasing a Mercedes and learning to enjoy their cars. Merry Christmas, happy Chanukah, or happy holidays to all of you, with much appreciation and good wishes for 2018.
Old 12-23-2017, 01:17 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 C300 Sport
Originally Posted by Forty9
Dear Fellow Posters at MB World, From a new Mercedes E-class owner this year (although my father and grandfather both owned Mercedes), I want to extend my thanks to all who generously helped answer my questions on this site--and also offered replies to the questions of others, which were often as revealing as the ones to questions I already knew enough to ask. I appreciate the kindness and diligent efforts of so many who helped new owners navigate the unfamiliar waters of purchasing a Mercedes and learning to enjoy their cars. Merry Christmas, happy Chanukah, or happy holidays to all of you, with much appreciation and good wishes for 2018.
I doubt I helped but I’m glad you got your car and thanks for being so kind to everyone