E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

mbrace In-Vehicle Technology

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 05:27 PM

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
E400
mbrace In-Vehicle Technology

I am half way through my free trial period with mbrace. I spoke with them today about the technology and entertainment packages. I was trying to set up a wi-fi connection. The nice operator wanted to sell me the packages. I do not see the economical benefit to using them. My Apple CarPlay works and I do not need a concierge. Anyone using mbrace? How do you use it and how do you like it?
Old 04-20-2018, 06:26 PM

Received 40 Likes on 11 Posts
2017 E-300 4 matic
Originally Posted by Cambridgehank
I am half way through my free trial period with mbrace. I spoke with them today about the technology and entertainment packages. I was trying to set up a wi-fi connection. The nice operator wanted to sell me the packages. I do not see the economical benefit to using them. My Apple CarPlay works and I do not need a concierge. Anyone using mbrace? How do you use it and how do you like it?

not it worth it. Wasn’t for me at least.. if you think about it, it’s much easier to just google restaurants or hotels and send the address to your GPS from your phone. I had the free trial but never used it for found any use for it for a second. Probably more useful for older customers who may be tech challenged.
Old 04-20-2018, 07:46 PM

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
E400
Originally Posted by Nsikan Essien

not it worth it. Wasn’t for me at least.. if you think about it, it’s much easier to just google restaurants or hotels and send the address to your GPS from your phone. I had the free trial but never used it for found any use for it for a second. Probably more useful for older customers who may be tech challenged.
I am an older customer and not really tech challenged. I am tech support for the rest of the family, except the grandkids. I could not see any financial reason to pay for an non essential service.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 797 Likes on 629 Posts
I agree. I only use the free mbrace connect. If I need to share wifi with passengers I turn on my T-Mobile hotspot with unlimited data (it is free).