Multiple error messages on board computer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E-class (W213)
Multiple error messages on board computer

Dear all,

I recieved very strange error on my board Computer.
Error:
1. ESP not working properly - disabled - please go to Mercedes service

2. LIMIT & SPEED TEMPOMAT not working properly - disabled

3. ACTIVE-BRAKING OF THE CAR in case of urgent situations disabled - please go to mercedes service

4. SIGN OF MOTOR ENGINE SHOWN ON BOARD computer - i check what that means - it has something to do with emissions....the engine has been switched to some safe mode ....

After all this messages on my board computer i went to Mercedes service ... they checked car and made some measurements .... they told me that everything is fine (they deleted errors)- they told me that all this error has been iniciated becase some of the braking sensors return some value which was not in the espected range ... anyhow after such a cases mercedes try to self re-measure some things...and if car see no difference he automatically disable some of the functions and you as owner needs to go to Mercedes....

Bottom of line ... Mercedes service said that everything is fine with my car and that there is nothing to be repaired ... this is fine and OK for me, but i am really wondering if anyone( from you people here on this forum) had also sometimes such a "issues".