E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

New Command Software

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 11:21 PM

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
none yet
New Command Software

hi all had the car in the shop the other day and they updated my command software. in the picture I do not have an icon for personalization I like that. this is aa week before command update at dealer.

this picture shows the new icon for personalization.

now I go into the menu for personalization and I get this message

I have all the subscriptions I can have. then I hit ok I am now in personalization and I hit export profile and I get this message

now this has to be and error as I have a 2018 E400 and it uses Mercedes ME not Me Connect.

1. can I get rid of the icon I don't like it.
2. how come I am getting a message that say get Mercedes me connect?
Old 04-07-2019, 10:33 AM

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts
E Class Estate S213
Originally Posted by dukester34
hi all had the car in the shop the other day and they updated my command software. in the picture I do not have an icon for personalization I like that. this is aa week before command update at dealer.

this picture shows the new icon for personalization.

now I go into the menu for personalization and I get this message

I have all the subscriptions I can have. then I hit ok I am now in personalization and I hit export profile and I get this message

now this has to be and error as I have a 2018 E400 and it uses Mercedes ME not Me Connect.

1. can I get rid of the icon I don't like it.
2. how come I am getting a message that say get Mercedes me connect?
Seems like a glitch after the update and you need to sync you Mercedes Me Account with the car again. Perhaps try logging out and deleting app on your phone and then download and log back on again. Often works to re-sync. Not sure if there is a way to remove personalisation icon as it represents which profile you are using.
Old 04-07-2019, 11:57 AM

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
none yet
the icon was not there before update?????? so should be way to remove. also its says Mercedes me connect which is for 2019 and later. some late manufacture year 18.

Last edited by dukester34; 04-07-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Old 04-17-2019, 10:45 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
2020 MB GLE 350
So I received the update for the COMAND and it appears to have some noticeable updates throughout various parts of the menu. One noticeable change is that they have extended the two top bars (that contain the time, phone info & climate controls) fully across the screen which has taken away from the smaller map that can be displayed from the navi. I'm totally hating this; it takes away from the design of the screen itself.