E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

2020 E Factory Order - Recommended Options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2019, 09:30 PM

Received 125 Likes on 92 Posts
2020 MB E450 Estate, 2019 Kia Niro Touring
Originally Posted by CaptainE
78 degrees above also has the e63, AMG station wagon which has a different ride.

Take this in to consideration re the air body control question.
I don't think he referred to the air body control, but you are correct about the Acoustic Comfort Package; a wagon is by it's nature far noisier than a sedan, and would therefore benefit greatly from sound control. Just lowering the seats of a sedan or hatchback makes it noticeably noisier. So while this package may be necessary in a station wagon, I'm sure it is less so in a sedan. Thanks for the heads-up. ;-)
Old 07-16-2019, 03:59 AM

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
2019 E450 sedan
Yes not sure what I was looking at when I wrote that. Still, test drives are the best way to check what you want.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:06 AM

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts
2018 E400 Coupe C238
Most have covered the options which I have in my C238 but must say I have no regrets whatsoever about $$$ adding the Burmeister high-end sound system. I enjoy the overall sound quality and spacial sound it provides for pretty much any type of music.
The ventilated seats are pretty much a must where I live with extreme humidity in the summer and cold winters.
Heated steering was a no cost option which is useful if you don't wear gloves.
Park Assist was included with something but a useless option in my opinion.
Interestingly the Canadian 2018 Coupe came with the AMG styling package and 4Matic as standard equipment. The AMG steering wheel and engine were not included however and not sure they were even available till the E450 came out last fall.
Rear spoiler is not an available dealer option on the coupe as it blocks the elevated third rear brake light which the govt doesn't appreciate apparently. I have an identical after market carbon-fiber one instead.
My wife likes the massage seats and I find them relaxing on long trips. I figured a worthwhile option as we get older!