E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

retrofit 12 inch digital instrument cluster

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2020, 10:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E300
retrofit 12 inch digital instrument cluster

Hello MB mates. I recently find a way to retrofit from analog screen to digital screen for my 2017 E300, and I have done so on my car. I am located in LA, CA. Then I decide to sell this screen for just 1500. I already have that on my eBay list , go search for 12.3-inch instrument cluster, and I am the only one who sells this on eBay. Never waste 5k for that screen from the dealer!!! That is what they offered me. If you are local then I can tell you the contact info about the shop that I went for coding. Otherwise, you may have to figure out your own way to do that because that needs particular software and devices. This is my contact info,Five-six-two-two-six-one-six-six-four-nine, feel free to text me or leave comments on this thread. I am here to help you.

Old 02-25-2020, 11:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E300

Old 06-10-2022, 04:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E300 AMG
Coding location

hey bud where did you go for coding?

Originally Posted by Shenghua Zhou
Hello MB mates. I recently find a way to retrofit from analog screen to digital screen for my 2017 E300, and I have done so on my car. I am located in LA, CA. Then I decide to sell this screen for just 1500. I already have that on my eBay list , go search for 12.3-inch instrument cluster, and I am the only one who sells this on eBay. Never waste 5k for that screen from the dealer!!! That is what they offered me. If you are local then I can tell you the contact info about the shop that I went for coding. Otherwise, you may have to figure out your own way to do that because that needs particular software and devices. This is my contact info,Five-six-two-two-six-one-six-six-four-nine, feel free to text me or leave comments on this thread. I am here to help you.