I got a 150 dollar off coupon that said expired the end of April for service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2021, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 669 Likes on 525 Posts
2018 S560 and 2019 E450 Wagon.
I got a 150 dollar off coupon that said expired the end of April for service

I think I saw it on facebook, I clicked on it and it had me fill in my email address and said I was all set. I thought I printed it out, I guess not cant find it, now I cant find that offer anywhere on the net? It was through MBUSA, it is not on their site though either. The car is in for service now and I know it's gonna be over 300 dollars which was a stipulation on the coupon to get the 150 off. Anybody know where I might find that coupon? It said it was good until the end of April so should still be good. Or maybe that I've signed up for it and put my email down on it that went to MBUSA they dealer could come up with it? I doubt it, I'd asked the dealer but they never got back to me. I also emailed MBUSA and have not heard back from them either. Seems like they make coupons scarce after they issue them.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 233 Likes on 201 Posts
2021 c300 Cab. Arrived 7/28/21 . 24 GLE 450e.
Originally Posted by 2012 merc amg
I think I saw it on facebook, I clicked on it and it had me fill in my email address and said I was all set. I thought I printed it out, I guess not cant find it, now I cant find that offer anywhere on the net? It was through MBUSA, it is not on their site though either. The car is in for service now and I know it's gonna be over 300 dollars which was a stipulation on the coupon to get the 150 off. Anybody know where I might find that coupon? It said it was good until the end of April so should still be good. Or maybe that I've signed up for it and put my email down on it that went to MBUSA they dealer could come up with it? I doubt it, I'd asked the dealer but they never got back to me. I also emailed MBUSA and have not heard back from them either. Seems like they make coupons scarce after they issue them.
Probably a scam to get your email address. They got it.
The following users liked this post:
mslaura924 (03-25-2021)