E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

Non-mechanical upgrades to my 2018 E300 Sport 4Matic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2024, 03:21 PM

Received 60 Likes on 43 Posts
2018 E300 4Matic Sport
Non-mechanical upgrades to my 2018 E300 Sport 4Matic

Good afternoon everyone -- so I am looking to do some non-mechanical upgrades on my E300 Sport 4Matic. I've got a set of new rims picked out. Nothing too fancy -- not low-profile AMG type wheels. Insurance or not, I've just blown too many tires here in the NY/NJ metropolitan area, LOL. It's not the money, it's simply a PITA having the car out of action for a day or two, getting a loaner, etc. So I found some nice rims and can keep the standard size tire. However, I'd like to do some more -- first, I wanted to upgrade to a blacked-out AMG type grill. I just don't like a lot of chrome on the car. Just my taste. Where can I go to find a M-B, OEM, AMG type grill that will guaranteed fit my car? I don't want to have to re-build anything, replace ancillary parts, etc. Am I limited to the M-B dealer?

I was also thinking of a rear-window spoiler type piece. Anyone ever add that to their car? Any other ideas for upgrades? Carbon pieces for the side-view mirrors? Carbon inserts for the front grill? For the interior door and dashboard panels? How about an AMG steering wheel? What are some of the upgrades that you have done to your E300/350? Thanks in advance!
The following users liked this post:
Mikey53 (07-18-2024)